Monday, May 06, 2013

Storm Chase 2013, Day 2 - around Vidor and Beaumont Texas

A chill-out day was in store to get over the jet-lag, unfortunately, I woke up at 4am feeling like it was almost midday, and was up the rest of the day.

We went and saw my niece's soccer game in the morning, and it was an absolutely beautiful morning in southeast Texas, cool with a nice breeze and not a cloud in the sky (not the best of weather for a storm chase, but a good chance to relax)...



After that we ate with my parents at "Fuzzy Taco" in Beaumont, my second straight day to devour some Tex Mex...woohoo.

We then went back to the house and chilled out with one of my brothers and played some pool and somehow 1 beer turned into about 10-12 each...oops!



Sleeping in was in store for the next morning...

1 comment:

Theo said...

You look having fun there :)) Enjoy and wish you active weather soon.